Thursday, March 26, 2009

Week 5 and Beyond-Weekly Vocabulary Assignments

It feels like time pass so fast.This week is my fifth week in the inthernship.My skill has developed in this week. I am doing a picture program myself. I finished the first and second steps last week and began to do the third step this week.I felt everything is easy but also made me tired. Cause the steps of the work are the same but too much.I also looked at the computer for 4 hours everyday.I wanted to try my best to finish the task in one day, so I did not take any break during my process of work. Today is my last day of this week for my internship, I will try my best to finish the third step of the picture program.

During my internship and this week I heard some new words:

Word: fascinate
Meaning:
to attract and hold attentively by a unique power, personal charm.
Context:That girl is fascinated by that cute toy.

Word: verso
Meaning:a left hand page of an open book.
Context:I also see the signification of artist on their drawing.

Word:pigment print
Meaning:the printing by the color.
Context:I learn some pigment print drawing in my gallery.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you are working very hard on staying focused on your projects. Keep up the good work habits. They will pay off.

    In terms of your vocabulary, you need to follow the instructions of the post. For each word, you need to describe the context, the how/when/where of learning or hearing the word. You can review my template in my blog for examples.

    ReplyDelete