Thursday, March 19, 2009

The End of the Fourth Week of Internships

Finally, end of the fourth week of internship! This week I was also busy. The gallery has lots of work to do.Everybody was busy everyday in the gallery.More and more Customers got into the gallery to see the pictures and buy them this week. I feel happy to see that. LOLz~~^^
I helped my mentor do a lot this week. And my mentor gave a chance to me for making the pictures in the computer. I copied all the pictures from a book to the computer, then used the photo shop to make them more pretty and look comfortable. Although the copy work is boring and also make me feel tired, but I still learn something good for me from that work. Less I learn how to be a patient and carefully people. Yvonne who is my mentor is a cute lady. Also see her laughs like a little girl.Also make me feel comfortable. I like to work with her. =)

I got home a little late this week. Cause lots of work to do in the gallery. Actually I can do them next day, but I don't want. I like finish the task on time. So I left at gallery for one more hour to finish my tasks these days. I also do my homework in the subway.So I hope there will have seat for me in the subway.Everyday I got home at 6:30 pm. My parents also waiting for me for dinner everyday.

I feel more and more like the internship. Specially the picture work. Like work with the pictures and organize them.^^

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you are getting some great opportunities to learn technologies like photoshop.

    ReplyDelete