Thursday, April 30, 2009

Week 7 - Second Vocabulary Installment

Begin my Second Vocabulary:

Staff
meaning: A group of persons. As employees, charged with carrying out the work of an establishment or executing some undertaking.
context: They asked me to sign in their gmail and put "staff" for the sign in name. So I ask them why should I put "staff" for sign in name, they explained the meaning of staff to me.

Skillfully
meaning: Having or exercising skill.
context: I heard that they talked about the skillful person.

Motivation
meaning:
The act or an instance of motivating.
context: When I research some information about some artists, I saw this word.

Gorgeous
meaning: Splendid or sumptuous in appearance, coloring.
context: There will be a new show in my gallery next week, some of those pictures are gorgeous pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment