Thursday, March 12, 2009

Week Three!! ^^

This week is the third week of my internship.Everything goes the same everyday.But I still wanna do more then I can get some skills I want.

This week I still walk a lot. Send the pictures and something else to other galleries. After finished this task, I began to study how to put the labels on the back of each picture in the gallery. For me, that's a relax and easy work. Just match the labels and the pictures. Finally, I finished the task perfect. Yesterday I helped them to make the book labels in the computer. I decided the form and size, then looked for the information of the book from websites and printed them out.


Oh,yes... The gallery has close from Tuesday to Friday. Cause they are preparing the show on Saturday. Everyone works hard these days in gallery, include me! Today is last day for my internship of this week. Just feel time goes fast, something happened too fast!

Still need to WORK HARD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment